HYDROLINK – Online water metering service for housing companies
Time-saving system makes property managers’ work easier
- Real-time consumption monitoring
- Automatic consumption reports by email
- Ready-to-use transfer files for all billing software
- Available on browser and mobile devices
Control water consumption with the Premium service
- Makes it easy to keep track of your consumption
- Daily water consumption in euros and litres
- Consumption history by day and month
- Up-to-date consumption data always available
- Indoor temperature and air humidity monitoring
With the OMA HYDROLINK app, you can easily monitor the water consumption, temperature and humidity of your home anywhere, anytime
- An effective and reliable water metering system saves time, money, water and the environment.
- Our system is already used by thousands of housing companies all over Finland.
- Suitable for housing companies of all sizes.
- Completely maintenance-free systems.
- Meets all legal requirements.
Do you know the average water consumption in Finland?
- The average water consumption in a multi-apartment building is 155 litres per resident per day.
- Hot water accounts for about 40% of total consumption.
- A 10-minute shower consumes between 120 and 150 litres of water, of which 60 percent is hot water.
- Taking a 20-minute shower daily costs about 600 euros per year, whereas a 5-minute shower costs just around 150 euros.
- Even a small leak in the toilet can result in costs of as much as 1,000 euros in a year!
- Reducing consumption helps conserve the environment and water resources.
Source: Motiva Oy
Decision-maker, consider the following when comparing water metering solutions
- Are the water meters CE/MID certified?
- An additional home display is not a mandatory feature.
- Can water consumption also be checked from the meter itself?
- Do the meters stay operational and store reading data during power outages?
- Are the meters and system genuinely maintenance-free?
- Is there a meter reading fee or other hidden costs?
For more information, please contact us
Key Account and Marketing Manager
Otto Moberg+358 10 286 2003
Niko Peets+358 10 286 2009