HYDROLINK Online Service
Free of charge basic service
The HYDROLINK water metering system makes water meters remotely readable and the readings are stored in the HYDROLINK Online cloud service, which can be used on a computer browser or via a smartphone application.
The HYDROLINK Online service is an easy-to-use web service that makes residential billing simple. The basic service is free of charge and available instantly after the HYDROLINK water metering system is deployed.
HYDROLINK Online is also an easy way to find money savings in your own water consumption.
- Residential readings in the form of reports and charts
- Automatic e-mail reports about consumption readings to the property manager and biller
- Ready-made transfer files compatible to all billing software
- Accessible through web browsers and mobile devices
HYDROLINK Online PREMIUM
The HYDROLINK Online service can be updated to a Premium service that grants also residents access to their own daily water consumption and historical data.
Premium service also available for residents
The environment and natural water supply always benefit from the reduction of the environmental load.
Affordable annual fee for housing companies (basic service is free of charge)
HYDROLINK Online PREMIUM (from €110/year)
Additional features compared to the basic Online version:
- User accounts for residents for monitoring their own water consumption
- Mobile application for Android and iOS
- Browser version for computer use
- Easy monitoring of water consumption
- Cumulative meter readings
- Daily water consumption in litres and euros
- Cold and warm water readings can be seen separately
- Consumption history on a daily and monthly basis
- Alarms for the maintenance company and the property manager
- Automatic leakage monitoring and alarm with ready-set email addresses and mobile numbers
- Alarm information from meters and sensors (e.g., alerts for tampering attempts, backflow, low battery and disconnected remote)
- Apartment temperatures *
- Apartment humidity *
- Energy consumption data **
By using leak monitors and alarms, extra costs can be avoided when water leaks are detected and repaired quickly.
* Requires AD-2 Home Displays with HYDROLINK Line and RFM-AMB apartment sensors with the HYDROLINK Wireless system.
** Requires Hydrocal or Hydrosplit energy meters installed in the HYDROLINK Line or Wireless system.
Did you know these facts about water consumption in Finland?
- The average water consumption in an apartment building is 155 litres / person / day. Warm water accounts for about 40% of the total consumption.
- A 10-minute shower consumes 120-150 litres of water, of which 60% is hot water.
- A 20-minute daily shower costs about €600 a year, while a 5-minute daily shower costs about €150.
- Even a small leak in the toilet can cost the housing company 1,000 euros in a year!
Source: Motiva Oy