We have developed HYDRONET for the needs of water utility companies. HYDRONET is a fully automatic water metering system that stores readings onto the HYDRONET cloud service. All you need to use the service are IoT water meters, which means that you don’t have to invest in any other devices with the free of charge HYDRONET cloud service, and controlling and monitoring the meter is easy.
The HYDRONET cloud service makes it easier to detect the repair needs of the meters, and all the data is stored in the service where it can also be retrieved from later. The billing of the end customer is done through the existing water utility software and the latest meter reading is sent automatically with the desired cycle.
Free of charge service
- Easy to use – works on the browser on your computer and mobile device
- Supports LoRa, NB-IoT and Sigfox meters
- Graphical data history in chart form for each meter
- User-specific IDs
- Automatic transfer of readings into billing software: Aqua, Waterfill, Inworks, Water Knowledge and more
- Meter alerts are sent to email (including leakage, battery and backflow alerts)
- Servers are located safely in Finland
Log in to the service: https://www.hydronet.fi/login
1. The reading of the HYDRONET meter can also be seen on the counter dial of the meter.
2. The reading is sent to the cloud service twice a day via the national IoT network.
3. The latest reading is sent automatically to the billing program with the desired cycle.
4. The billing of the end customer can be done as usual with the existing software already in use.
5. All the readings are stored in the HYDRONET cloud service where they are easy to access on all devices via a web browser.
6. The servers of the HYDRONET service are located safely in Finland.