Sirrikuja 4 C,
Business ID: 0663609-3
Phone +358 10 286 2000
2. Controller’s contact person
CEO of Koka Oy,
3. Data Protection Officer
CEO of Koka Oy,
4. Name of register
Koka Oy business customer and supplier register
5. Purpose of processing personal data
Koka Oy’ business customer and supplier register is used to store information about businesses and their contact persons that are customers, suppliers or partners of Koka Oy, or with whom Koka Oy has another similar relationship arising from feedback or other reasons. Data in the register is used to maintain, manage and develop customer, supplier and partner relationships and for purposes of invoicing, tracking receivables, analysis, statistics and producing products and services. In addition, the data is used to provide customer support, prevent and investigate abuses related to sales, products and services, and to develop Koka Oy’s products and services. Data in the register can also be used for the purposes of marketing, direct marketing and its targeting, customer segmentation and profiling, market research and contest marketing by Koka Oy’s partners by email and other means of communication.
6. Data content of the register
In addition to information about companies, the register contains the following personal data on companies’ contact persons and self-employed persons:
1. Basic information about the contact person:
- ID/customer number, name, language
- address, phone numbers, fax, email address and other contact information
- title, position and role in the company
2. Information concerning customer communications, marketing and other communications, including
- mailing lists (such as the customer magazine and newsletter)
- interests of the contact person and other information provided by the contact person themselves
- direct marketing bans and other prohibitions and consents
- information about sent offers, promotions, meetings and other communication and their results
3. Information on the customer relationship, contracts, orders and deliveries, including
- quotes, orders, contracts, billing, complaints, feedback and other contact history with the customer
- purchased products and services and the reasons for their purchase
- details of the seller/buyer
7. Regular sources of data
We collect information on our customers’ contact persons from the following sources:
- Information collected by Koka Oy from sales, deliveries and other management of customer relationships.
- From customer and supplier companies and contact persons themselves when opening a customer account, subscribing to customer and product magazines or newsletters or otherwise in relation to the customer relationship.
- From the company’s website and other public sources, such as the Finnish Trade Register, other business information registers and directory services.
- We also collect data with the help of the Google Analytics tool.
8. Regular disclosures and transfers of data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
We may disclose the personal data of contact persons in accordance with legislation in force at the time. Koka Oy does not disclose the personal data of contact persons to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
10. Principles of data protection
In addition to Koka Oy’s employees, personal data in the register can be accessed only by separately named employees of subcontractors who are bound by a non-disclosure agreement. Employees are instructed on the use of the register, and access to it is restricted by means of personal access rights, usernames and passwords. Due to the technical implementation of data processing, some of the data may be physically located on the servers of Koka Oy’s subcontractors, from where they are processed via a technical connection, for example. The data is protected by firewalls and other technical safeguards. The data is stored in locked and guarded premises and can only be accessed by certain designated persons. All persons are required to wear an identity card while on Koka Oy’s premises, and access to the premises requires an appropriate access control pass.
11. Right of access, rectification of data and restriction of processing
In accordance with section 26 of the Finnish Personal Data Act, data subjects have the right to access their personal data stored in the register. Data subjects also have the right to demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Data subjects have the right to prohibit Koka Oy from processing personal data for the purposes of direct advertising, distance selling and other direct marketing as well as for market research and opinion surveys. Requests for access, rectification and restriction of processing must be sent by email to: asiakasrekisteri(at)koka.fi. They can also be presented in person at the address Sirrikuja 4 C, 00940 Helsinki, Finland. If necessary, Koka Oy will determine the identity of the data subject before providing access to or rectifying the data or implementing the restriction.